- Use of this Website. You agree to comply with all the notices, guidelines, rules and instructions pertaining to the use of this website as issued by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd from time to time.
- Medical information/conditions You agree to and understand the following statements with regards to medical/product information provided on this web site and its links. The product information published on and /or linked through this web site is intended for general information purposes only. Many pharmaceutical, medical device and health products listed are available upon prescription from a medical doctor or qualified medical professional only. Some general health products may be bought directly on the website. The product information is not intended to provide complete medical information. Should you have a medical condition, promptly see your own medical doctor or health care provider. Novem Healthcare Pre Ltd and/or it affiliates do not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice via the information on the website. You should always obtain complete medical information about your prescription medicines, medical devices or health products (including their beneficial medical uses and possible adverse effects) by discussing the appropriate use of any medicine(s), medical devices or health products directly with your prescribing physician or, where appropriate, other medical advisor. Information on these products may vary by country. Patients, physicians and other medical professionals should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to your country.
- Suspension of Website. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd may from time to time without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, this website and any service or information therein and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or alteration to this website prevents you from accessing this website or any part or feature thereof.
- Third Party Content. Information and/or content from various sources, including third party content providers, may be included at this website. Neither Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd nor any of its content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content furnished at this website, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in and to the contents of this web site are owned by and shall remain vested in Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and that you have no rights thereto other than a right to access and use this web site in accordance with the terms of this TOU. Unless expressly authorized by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd in writing, you agree not to make copies of or create derivative works based on the contents of this web site or any part thereof, or distribute, republish, display, broadcast or transmit any whole or part of the website and the information and materials contained therein in any manner or by any means or store the same in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd. You agree that you will not use any other automated means to access this web site for any purpose without our express written permission. In addition, you may not, without Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd prior written permission, insert a hyperlink to this website (or any part thereof) on any other website or webpage or “mirror” any material contained on this website on any other server and you may not establish and/or maintain, on any website or webpage, any in-links, frame-links and/or any other type of hyperlinks to this website or any part thereof (including without limitation any webpages, images, video, audio, graphics, text, code, program and/or any other material on this website). The trade marks, service marks, and logo used and displayed on this website (including without limitation “Novem”) (“Trade Marks”) are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website, without the written permission of Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd prohibits use of any Trade Mark as a “hot” link to any Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd site or any other site unless establishment of such a link and use of such Trade Mark is approved in advance by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd in writing. The use of images of people or places displayed on this website by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by this TOU or specific permission provided in writing by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. All information, methods, processes, know-how or other technology disclosed in this website is owned by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the same without the written permission of Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd.
- Links. This web site may also contain links to other web sites, including web sites belonging to our affiliates. These other web sites may or may not be owned or operated by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and any links to such other web sites are provided for information and convenience purposes only. Your use of any such other web sites is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd has not reviewed any or all of such other websites and is not responsible in any way for the content, services, privacy practices and/or any other aspect of such other web sites, or for the accuracy, timeliness or the continued availability or existence of content, links or third party web sites or pages linked to or from our web site. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the content or material on or made available through such sites, and such sites should only be accessed at your own risk.
- Compliance with law. You agree that you will access and use this web site strictly in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. All information provided is intended to be general in nature and should not be relied upon in making any decision. Whilst Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd tries to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, it cannot guarantee the same. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd is under no obligation whatsoever to update the information contained in this website; Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and/or its affiliates make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is” and on “as available” basis. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and/or its affiliates accept no responsibility, warranty or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its contents. In particular, Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and/or its affiliates do not make any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or contents of the Site, and Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd and/or its affiliates will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site. By your access to this website, you agree that Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd does not warrant that (i) this web site or the materials or information provided herein will meet your requirements; (ii) access to this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that any identified defect will be corrected; and (iii) the contents of this web site are accurate, up-to-date, complete or reliable and (iv) the use of information and materials displayed on the website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, economic or special damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, howsoever arising, including damages, losses and expenses arising from or in connection with (i) any access, use or inability to access or use this website; (ii) any system , server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; (iii) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to this web site; or (iv) any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained or downloaded from this website or from any other website or webpage linked to this website or from any other party referred by this website, even if Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnity. You agree to fully indemnify and keep Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities incurred by or attaching to Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd in relation to or arising out of your use of this web site, your violation of this TOU or your violation of the rights of any third party.
- Severability. If any provision of this TOU or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent and it shall in no way affect or prejudice the enforceability of the remainder of such provision or the other provisions of this TOU. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision in this TOU under the laws of any one jurisdiction shall not in itself affect the validity, legality and enforceability of such provisions under the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- Waiver. Any failure of or delay by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- No third party rights. You agree that, save as expressly provided for in this TOU, no third party shall have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the terms of this TOU.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. You agree that this TOU and your access to and use of this web site are governed by the laws of Singapore (including without limitation, the provisions of the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No 25. Of 1998) and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Records. You acknowledge and agree that Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd records and any records of your access to, and the communications, transactions, instructions or operations made or performed, processed or effected through, this website by you or any person purporting to be you, acting on your behalf or purportedly acting on your behalf, with or without your consent, or any record of communications, transactions, instructions or operations relating to the operation of the website and any record of any communications, transactions, instructions or operations maintained by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd or by any relevant person authorised by Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd relating to or connected with this website shall be binding on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of such communications, transactions, instructions or operations. You agree that such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of the contents of such records merely on the basis that such records were in electronic form or were produced by or are the output of a computer system, and hereby waive any of your rights (if any) to so object.
- Force Majeure. Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the website’s operation (or any part thereof) or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the website’s contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond its reasonable control which includes without limitation:- (i) flood, lightning, acts of God, fire, earthquakes and other natural disasters (ii) judgements, legislation, acts, orders, directives, policies, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any court, governmental, parliamentary and/or regulatory authority imposed or to be imposed after the fact (iii) power failure (iv) acts or defaults of any telecommunications network operator (v) circumstances where communications lines for Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd computer systems (whether in Singapore or elsewhere) cannot be used for reasons attributable to third party telecommunications carriers and (vi) acts or omissions of any third party.
Last updated 30 May 2019