Job Description & Requirements
The Product Specialist is responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of Novem’s range of Medical devices and Pharmaceutical to maximize sales growth and achieving/exceeding target in the assigned territories.
Individual must possess goal-oriented, committed, and relentless approach to work mindset in a results-driven environment.
- Build, services and maintain existing accounts in the assigned territories to achieve sales targets by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on them.
- Develop new sales opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results.
- Assess and present suitable promoted products information to healthcare professionals, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing timely product and service support
- Coordinate and organise in-service demonstrations, talks and education programs for healthcare professionals whenever necessary
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Staying current with industry developments by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating at local congress and workshops.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products to management in an organized, timely and effective manner.
- Analyze data and market conditions to safeguard and recommend timely changes to promote our position in the market.
- Minimum A level, diploma or degree holders
- Prior pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong prospecting, organisational and time management skills
- Able to work independently with self-discipline and also a good team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Candidates with class 3 driving licence preferred
- Singaporeans only
Interested candidates please submit detailed resume with current and expected remuneration. We regret to inform you that only successful candidates will be notified.