The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts in the assigned territories. The position involves developing new and existing opportunities across Novem’s range of Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical products with the objective of achieving/exceeding individual and team sales targets.
- Work with healthcare professionals and handle product and brand detailing.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and prospect for new accounts in assigned geographical area to achieve sales targets
- Territory coverage includes the private and restructured hospitals
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing timely product and service support
- Coordinate and organise in-service demonstrations, talks and education programs for healthcare professionals whenever necessary
- Participate in booth duties at local congress and workshops
- Cultivate good working relationships with medical professionals by improving own product knowledge and communication skills.
- Manage customer accounts and provide timely feedback on sales performance, market and competitive activities to management in an organised, timely and effective manner
- Proactively and professionally communicate company brand image to customers to achieve longer term goals.
- Minimum A level, diploma or degree holders
- Preferably with 1-2 years pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience with strong sales record
- Dynamic and sales driven, enjoys meeting new people
- Able to work independently, with self-discipline and also a good team player
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Candidates with class 3 driving licence preferred
- Singaporeans and PRs only