Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd partners with reputable MNCs who share our dedication in providing high quality and innovative products to meet varied healthcare needs. We are the sole distributor for these MNCs, representing them in the sales, marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and nutraceuticals. Our customers include a growing number of private/restructured hospitals, private clinics and specialist clinics with special focus in cardiology, endocrinology, musculoskeletal, neurology, OBGYN and general surgery.
We believe that building a dynamic and motivated team is paramount to achieving our goals. To meet our growing business needs, we are seeking dedicated, motivated and result-oriented candidates to join us. Come and meet up with us for a discussion on how you may be suitable for this role:
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts in the assigned territories. The position involves developing new and existing opportunities across Novem’s range of Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical products with the objective of achieving/exceeding individual and team sales targets.
- Work with healthcare professionals and handle product and brand detailing.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and prospect for new accounts in assigned geographical area to achieve sales targets
- Territory coverage includes the private and restructured hospitals
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing timely product and service support
- Coordinate and organise in-service demonstrations, talks and education programs for healthcare professionals whenever necessary
- Participate in booth duties at local congress and workshops
- Cultivate good working relationships with medical professionals by improving own product knowledge and communication skills.
- Manage customer accounts and provide timely feedback on sales performance, market and competitive activities to management in an organised, timely and effective manner
- Proactively and professionally communicate company brand image to customers to achieve longer term goals.
- Minimum A level, diploma or degree holders
- Preferably with 1-2 years pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience with strong sales record
- Dynamic and sales driven, enjoys meeting new people
- Able to work independently, with self-discipline and also a good team player
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Candidates with class 3 driving licence preferred
- Singaporeans and PRs only
Interested candidates please email detailed resume and expected remuneration to: HR-Admin ; Closing date: 05 August 2020.
We regret to inform you that only successful candidates will be notified.