Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd partners with MNCs who share our dedication in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the healthcare industry. We are their sole distributors, representing them in the sales, marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our customers include a growing number of restructured hospitals, private clinics and specialists with special focus in cardiology, endocrinology, musculoskeletal, neurology and general surgery.
We believe that building a dynamic and motivated team is paramount to achieving our goals. To facilitate our growing business, we are seeking dedicated, motivated and result-oriented people to join the company.
Head of Sales (Healthcare)
You will report to and work closely with the Managing Director for the following:
- Develop and implement sales strategy and pricing of products to varied customer base according to the strategic focus of the company
- Analyze trends and results, establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for sales team and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators and competitor activities
- Identify new products or new areas for growth to meet longer term growth mandate of the company
- Increase sales to existing customers by increasing product awareness and excellent service and prospecting new customers
- Conduct regular activity reports with sales team to collect competitive intelligence and consistent monitoring of sales and work performance to meet company sales growth target.
- Work with HR to recruit, train, develop and orientate new sales team members to maintain national sales team structure
- Work with Marketing Manager to manage marketing activities in order to ensure product promotion across various disciplines
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager to create publication-quality presentation, advertising, and promotional materials as well as events planning
- Possesses university graduate/post graduate degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-8years in sales of pharmaceutical and medical devices (surgical) industry preferably across a few disciplines in Singapore with proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a sales team
- Previous trainings in sales processes and people management skills will be an advantage.
- Works independently and result oriented, excellent negotiation skills and confidently make and recommend decisions in line with company policies and practice
- Bilingual in English and Chinese Language
Interested candidates please email detailed resume with current and expected remuneration to: email@example.com ; Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to come for an interview.