Novem Healthcare Pte Ltd partners with reputable MNCs who share our dedication in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the healthcare industry. We are the sole distributor of these MNCs, representing them in the sales, marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our customers include a growing number of restructured hospitals, private clinics and specialists with special focus in cardiology, endocrinology, musculoskeletal, neurology and general surgery.
We believe that building a dynamic and motivated team is paramount to achieving our goals. To facilitate our growing business, we are seeking dedicated, motivated and result-oriented product specialist to join the company.
- Responsible for handling all AR Functions.
- Recording and tracking of COD receivables.
- Retrieving and tracking of outstanding payments and caling customers to follow up on payments.
- Prepare and process supplier payment, marketing expenditure and staff claims.
- To assist in office general administrative matters.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor cash sales customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties.
- Candidate should have minimum ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level qualifications and preferably have experience in accounts in a healthcare setting.
- He/she should possess a positive attitude and is conversant in both English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and data entry (excel knowledge required)
- Works independently, good team player, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Singaporeans/Malaysians and PR are welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants please email full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com by 15 April 2016. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.